New Tastes

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Take that Mrs. Dalloway!

As I have been reading through Mrs. Dalloway,  I have discovered that this book is far more cryptic than I have first thought. Mrs. Dalloway -the character- is the narrator in this story, this stream of consciousness, and I've found that her thoughts are jumbled and terribly mixed up. She constantly goes on tangents and branches out from her original idea. Clarissa, why do you do to me?

I've thought about this and I feel that if I try my hand at writing down my thoughts, I may be able to better understand what (and how) she feels about things around her.

Here goes.


Hey look, I just made eye contact with JT. He is talking to Levi who is learn on a green chair. Whoops, he moved it and it made sound that echoed off the walls. Zack had a pedal that did that. Lots of echo. All the echos. What if an echo could feel? Would they be sad or happy? I like to be happy, it is a good feeling. Feeling is nice too. All those emo-punk-new-age-post-rock songs about how drab it is to not feel anything... those self important hipsters. TWINKLY GUITARS 

No comments:

Post a Comment