New Tastes

Friday, December 5, 2014

:O

Yo. Motivation time!


I decided to use this quote: “We welcome, the world seemed to say; we accept; we create. ” page 73

Excerpt From: Woolf, Virginia, 1882-1941. “Mrs. Dalloway.” iBooks. https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewBook?id=18A23F6CDFA377934153B3A9515A9405

(Found with help from ibooks)

 I used images from movies and a couple iconic people to help inspire the creative process. I feel that these images show what we as people can create when we put our minds to something. All of these works were someone's brain child, and took the efforts many to complete. I feel that passer's by will appreciate the quote and the design of the poster, and they will be able to tie it all together. The artist and the athlete I used were to appeal to the smaller more "niche" people that would be walking down the hallway. I feel that if we can bridge the gap between cross sections of people, we will be able to find a more prosperous place to study, and live together.
















Oh, and this file can be make into a sticker/wood burning/whatever-takes-an-AI-file

No comments:

Post a Comment