New Tastes

Saturday, November 15, 2014

I Didn't Even Load My Gun Today.




Few things are more rewarding that watching the sun go down over yonder mountains. Ithis moment is a much needed hiatus from college applications and the stress that seems to pie out from them. I enjoy these moments more than almost any other. The solace of the woods welcomes me. The quietness makes me feel at home; safe. 

When I leave the woods today, I will return to the monsters that lay ahead -infringing in my personal freedoms. Nonetheless, I will endure, and continue on, waiting for these moments of natures beauty. Nothing can ever take this away from me. Not even a college.

Now, it is time to go. The sun has sunken below the mountains and the sky is darkening. I will be back soon, oh relaxing wood. I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment