New Tastes

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I, Photoshop



I really enjoy messing with images. I may not be great at it, but I like it none the less. This image represents some of the poetry that we have read. Death is reaching out to life, or is it the other way around?

I kinda took the same approach as D did in his project. I enjoyed the process, and it appears that D did as well. I don't know what software he used, but he has some skill for sure. D's use of faces really has some similarities with this work (D's third work also uses a face in similar fashion). I feel that faces are an open door for interpretation. They can be taken numerous ways, but are always strangely human no matter the amount of distortion.

I think D and I are really going for the same message at hear. We should not fear life. We should embrace it. Time is short, and life passes us faster than we think.

 'Nuff Said.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Picture. I found this nice short little post to be quite inspirational.

    ReplyDelete