New Tastes

Friday, February 6, 2015

Dearest Bub; An Open Letter

Let me tell you Bub, 

When it's cold out and the skiing is wicked, you suck it up. My feet may still be numb and the frostbite on my save is slowin fading away, but it was worth it dammit! Have you ever experienced four-let me repeate-FOUR feet of fresh unadulterated pow pow?! That's FOUR feet of pure unadulterated be pic bliss. It's should have been delclared a holy day in the realm of skiing. All should have left work- wait no.

 No you can't  leave work. The pow pow only stays fresh for so long... Nevermind. Don't heed what I said up there. It's not that great, I mean like it's definitely stiffeners skiing and my feet are still numb. I should probably do something about that too... Do you want your feet I be numb? No! Of course not! You want to feel the sand in between your toes when you go off to Jamacia. 

^ frostbite isn't worth it. Look like a toolbag instead. Wear your Neckie. 


Much love,

AF

No comments:

Post a Comment