New Tastes

Friday, January 16, 2015

A Solllooisswqqqally


Just a cool song I'd throw in here.


After reading D's post  I decided to take a darker approach to Hamlet's encounter with the ghost (Act 1 scene 2) . I feel that Hamlet would not hold it together as well as some would think at this point in the pay. I know if I were Hamlet (my mother was sleeping with my uncle) things would be a lot different. So far we know that hamlet is upset with his mother and uncle, but he hasn't really done anything about it. All he's done is companied, and I feel that this is truly his biggest flaw as a character. He is inactive! If he really wants any change to happen, he has to do it himself. So I decided to give Hamlet some motivation on the issue... you know, plant the seeds of activity.




HAMLET (in avery upset and hysterical mannor) 

Mine father hast gone et my mother leave.
Now I am solitary and unhappy.
Left to mine own devices death-ready.
But nay, I shall set this right; justify!
Correct the cancerous synod; destroy!
Expose the church! Uproot this lechery!  
Start with the rabbit then finish the frog.
You hear this Ghost? You will sanctify me!
Bless me and fill me with your holy fire.
I will give you rest kind and fair father!



No comments:

Post a Comment