New Tastes

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Dancing in a burning room

"Holy Sh- Look at that sun coming closer and closer!"
Indeed my friends, we are hurtling towards the sun
faster than we ever have before-

BUUUUUTTTTT

The dance party that is going 
on in the parking lot is amazing!
All music is now free to download 
because of doomsday, so 
we literally have more good times
than days left!
"Turn that sh- UP!"

Have you ever had that feeling?
Your world is about to burn to bits 
and you,
standing where you are 
smiling 
move closer and closer to the speakers
to draw a breath-
of escape! 

If only this moment could last forever!
My legs on fire (from both the heat of 
Armageddon and the pulse of trumpets)
and I see you dancing across from me
*High Five* 
Wooh! Now your eyeballs are melting 
but we both smile because of the 
memories we made
when the water wasn't boiling.

All those warm summer days
spent on the diamond 
playing in the haze 
and in the sand.
All the ska-punk adventures
and massive scootering gangs! 

Damn, we had some great times! 

So bring on the heat
bring on the fires 
and bring on the change! 
We will dance in the face of your 
flamethrowers! 

Excuse me now, the house is 
in flames! I need to change my CD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment