New Tastes

Friday, March 20, 2015

Revafegw- Medical Term

Another disease to add to my colorful medical history. Revelafinis (The feeling of anticipation, anxiousness, excitement and nervousness that occurs when the end of a comfortable routine is near) is plaguing me. I feel it in my bones and in my entire being! Senior year is about to end, and I'm so far from being ready to graduate.

I understand that many people feel that they have this disease at the end of their senior year, but more likely than not they have felt it before. Remember the first day of school, the place where you met some of you most dear friends? It must have been scary to us because it was new and not the place that we had lived for so long.

The only thing we are guaranteed in life is change. From the day we are born until the day we die, no two days will be exactly the same. We are fortunate enough to live a life that has variety. At time we feel that change is scary, but do we really want to go to high school for the rest of our lives? I have enjoyed my time here at Mt. Blue, but I don't think I could go another year here (as a student anyway). So many things are starting to bug me; high school feel like a safe meadow, but I want to climb the far mountains.

So, thanks Mt. Blue for everything, but I'll be ready to peace out when the time comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment