New Tastes

Monday, March 23, 2015

More Questions

Have you ever wondered

What if?


What if I stayed a few more minuets?
What if I opened that present?
What if I waited just one more second?
What if I said no?
What if I knew what I wanted?

Or Why

Why is it like this now?
Why can't we be friends?
Why do you avoid me?
Why do you pretend not to see me?
Why can't I turn my phone off at night?

Or How

How would it have ever worked out?
How didn't I see it coming?
How far away can I go?
How much money do I have?
How much is enough?
How will I stay in touch with whats around me?

Or When

When will I go?
When will this feeling go?
When will I move on?
When will I see the light of day for what it is?
When will I find out what the next step is?
When will I be able to leave?
When will I be what I want?

Or What

What do I want?
What is it that is holding me back?
What do I need to do to move on?
What does this all mean?
What is the meaning of life?
What is the meaning of love?
What is the point of either of those two things?




No comments:

Post a Comment