New Tastes

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happenstance

Do you ever wonder what is on the other side of the moon?
Maybe a bunch of Martians are camping
out there, roasting a weenie
or picking at the latest fashion trends

Do you ever wonder why Buff Chick is so damn
tasty...
Yet it leaves that residue in your mouth
that makes milk taste funny-
its just a little bit off
and you can't put your finger on it

Speaking of that:
What's the deal with Jupiter
and how far away she is
with her bright smile and warm
demeanor. Yet you see the planet
briefly here and there
when you tune into the same channel.

Happenstance.

And my telescope is fogging up;
sea smoke and foreign seas dead ahead
yet it leaves you to wonder
what it means to be (or not) presently
understood

Credentials?
I'll sign anywhere to prove I believe in something!
I'll look anywhere to prove I see something!
Please, Listen to the radio
and hear the silhouettes as they run into the pictures

*High Five*
*Fist Bump*
*Hug*
*awkwardsmilesthatfeeljustright*

But does anyone really know or give a damn?
The philosopher would say: Why should they?
and I guess she is right.

She usually is,
or at least that is what I think(?)



No comments:

Post a Comment