New Tastes

Monday, June 1, 2015

Boat Load of Artsy Pictures

During the production of FRAMEWORK I made sure to grab a camera and have some members of the team snap some pictures. Here are some of my favorite images from the production.

 We can see here the staging of a very awkward couple.
 No Jake, over there! 
 This is actually a very nice picture of Becky, expect her knee skin is in focus, not her whole body. 
Maybe I should have told Dan about the tripods for the lights in the car... nah

Mmm... auto focus is a nice feature. Also, a low ISO makes for pretty pictures

You can hear the shutter clicking in this scene -_-

My sound men <3

Jake was the adult and made sure that we kept on task. Love you Jake.

ADJUST FOCUS OR DIE- Aaron

What smolder Bdan. What sexy smolder. 

If this was in focus it would almost make up for the previous images

A surprised Aaron!

Who says the Nouvelle Vauge is dead? 

This is how I show the whole movie.Tripods are overrated.

The Future!(?) 

Lights. Camera. Action!

Sorry Bdan. Didn't mean to post this picture.



There you have it. Those were some of my favorite snapshots from the shoot. The whole process was a great one and I hope to be apart of another someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment