New Tastes

Thursday, December 4, 2014

A List

I found something I wasn't expecting in S' post  (a conglomeration of somewhat nutty musical stylings). I found a great amount of unorganized thoughts; something scattered an unrecognizable. My first reaction?

Wow, if my desk had a music track, it would sound a lot like this.

Take a gander at what it looks like.

The item that call my desk home (and wall space):

•  A Hunting Cap circa 1970

• Pile of college stuff

• Muller Water Bottle (XMAS '09)

• Headphones (SkullCandy Hesh)

• Wood Shelf I Built (In it there are 4 yearbooks from 7th-11, Hat from china, various books)

• Athletic Tape and pre-wrap

• Pocket Knife and Flint (Uncle Gave it to me)

• Artwork circa 7th grade (Sub-par at best)

• A Little Globe (I look at it and wonder where I will be some day when I need a break from school)




You know the saying...

A desk is like a desk: full of crap

No comments:

Post a Comment