New Tastes

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Going a Little too Far (nothing to do with Frank)



As I wait for my my music to complete its download, I posed a question to myself; why do I feel compelled to do nothing while (insert something here) to download. Am I not worthy of multitasking? Am I dependent on the screen that displays progress I front of me. 

From that instant, I decided to break free of my technological dependency. I will now become something different. Someone who had no need of electronics. Be gone you damned demons! I curse you to unending rain and water logged-ness! Next time I see you I will drop you in a bucket of watery substance! 

Wait... But that means no more iPhone...computer...ps3...IPOD.


Nope. Never mind. I will just write blog post when I have a loading bar from now on.


AF

No comments:

Post a Comment